Sunday, March 12, 2017

On My Way to a Dog Daycare Party



RESULTS OF NEW SURVEY PROVE

Dogs Have More Fun at
Woof! Play & Stay
Dog Daycare & Boarding Center

Just ask them!

A new study conducted by The Daily Growl, a newspaper by, for and about all things Dogs, conclusively proves that dogs do, in fact, have more fun at Woof! Play & Stay doggie daycare and boarding center.

The Daily Growl conducted a randomized survey of 2,342 adult canines between the ages of 1 and 10 years old regarding their experiences at doggy daycare facilities. All participants were veterans of the dog daycare scene, having participated in at least 25 daycare (or dog boarding with daycare) sessions.  Additionally, all survey participants have been guests at 3 or more licensed centers.

87.36% of canine respondents that have visited Woof Play and Stay consistently ranked that facility as their number 1 choice for FUN.  The remaining respondents chose facility X, Y or Z.

Heres what some of the surveyed canines had to say:

Sandy K:  "I love Woof because they treat me like a VIP guest, not like some average mutt off the street. Plus they give the best tummy rubs, and for me there is nothing more fun than a tummy rub".

Sam:  "Woof has the best beer!".

Sasha:  "I choose Woof because they taught me how to do a basic agility course in just one 30 minute session.  I have to admit that I am no doubt THE smartest dog that goes to Woof, so I doubt that any other dog could learn that so quickly. I always have a blast because they have these K-9 mind games that I always win".

Jayden:  "I LOVE to party hardy, so Woof! dog daycare gets my vote because they let me play with my BFF's until my hearts content. Woof also has the BEST party favors!  I have so much fun at Woof! it seems like it should be illegal (oh, maybe it is)".

Yuki: "Woof doesn't have 'handlers' or 'dog wranglers', they have VIP Hosts and Activity Directors.  It's a whole different level of service, on par with my social status. The Woof staff treats me with respect, plays with me and organizes fun group activities.".

Myrtle:  "The indoor dog parks are awesome!".

Dante:  "Woof is my favorite because they give me personalized service. I like to chill mostly, and the best part is they don't make me hang with the rowdy party pack!".

Auzie: Woof's Yappy Hour with my pals is over the top- best in downtown Seattle.".

Charley: "I make new friends every visit. Check out the Woof! dog daycare program at www.woofplayandstay.com.



7 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It is very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike so many other blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact, after reading, I shared it with my friends and everyone liked it!
    Dog Obedience Sparks Maryland

    You may like to read a beautiful Blog on -
    Do dogs spread Corona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, it is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are simply interesting from the starting line until the end.

    Read an interesting Blog on "K9 Training York PA" now

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to give your dog lots of exercise in order to keep him healthy and happy. Do you want to know more about dog training? for detailed info click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best anti-inflammatory drugs are those that can not only relieve pain but prevent excessive growth from occurring as well. This includes arbutin, heparin, and gentamycin. Click here to get more information about how to prevent hip Dysplasia in dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Generally, it is better to get one that is reversible so that your pup can wear it on both sides. You should be able to find a coat that fits your dog perfectly. Get detailed info about chihuhua supplies on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These treats will complement your pet's brushing routine, but brushing still remains the best option. If you're not able to brush your dog regularly, dental chews are a great alternative. You can find more details about dog care tips on its original website.

    ReplyDelete